Compomotive Technology System (CTS)
All Compomotive wheels are manufactured to one uncompromising standard with all operations under one central control using the Compomotive Technology System. (CTS).
This unique production system has been developed over 4 decades and integrates the whole manufacturing process from:
- CAD/CAM design
- Selection from prime quality aluminium
- Precision mould making
- Low pressure casting
- Flow form technology used in the larger diameters
- Careful packing
- Comprehensive stock facility
- The latest innovations in inner rim technology mean safety and reliability
- All castings tested in purpose built equipment including Radial fatigue, Acceleration fatigue, Cornering fatigue and x-ray facility
- Pressure testing ensures each wheel is guaranteed not to be porous.
- Manufactured from the finest quality primary grade aluminium alloy, heat-tested to optimum hardness to ductility ratio - quality and excellence assured.
- Finished in purpose built paint plant with multi stage pre-treatment providing a perfect key for the durable powder paint base coat with wet colour and clear coating.
- CNC wheel turning and drilling capability sets industry standards.
The combination of world class technology and dedicated skills and experience at Compomotive means that quality and excellence is assured.